Irrifrance manufacture hose reels that are suitable for all terrains, all crops and all sizes of farm.
A subtle amalgam of design specification and irrigation efficiency ensures that these proven, user friendly machines enjoy a leading market share worldwide.
The incorporation of advanced Irridoseur and Irricontrol computers into machines of superior build provides an unequalled level of control in the distribution of water. This combination provides economic and environmental benefits together with years of trouble free service.
With updated design to make the machine more hydraulically efficient and new motorised butterfly valve control instead of the electro-valves which allows the use of dirtier water to be used without blocking them.
Standard UK specification:
- Irricontrol or Irridoseur electronic controller
- Solar panel and rechargeable dry cell battery
- Polyethylene Pipe with two year guarantee
- Single axle (fixed 2 metres)
- Tyres 10.0/80 x 12 (or similar)
- Manual turntable
- Mechanical stabiliser legs and front jack
- Galvanised chassis and turret
- Galvanised offset high adjustable width trolley with three wheels and skid
- Two speed gearbox
- Automatic drum brake
- Automatic trolley hooking and lifting
- Single inlet feed pipe
- PTO rewind facility
- Conical inlet filter
- Hose guide mechanism
- Combined automatic slow shut-down/discharge valve
- Speed compensation (mechanical)
- Komet Twin 101/Plus vari-angle raingun c/w 2 nozzles
- Connection hose 6 metre x 3” male coupler
- CE marked
- Mechanical turntable
- Hydraulic stabiliser legs
- Hydraulic turntable and stabiliser legs
- Hydraulic turntable, stabiliser legs & front jack
- Skid kit for offset raingun trolley
- Pressure transducer kit for computer